Monday, March 22, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

WHY ME!!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
Oh sorry I think I stayed up to late last night. My spring break was so AWESOME! I wish spring break was longer and I can't believe that it snowed on the first day of spring. So, how is that global warming theory working for you now.

Questions from me to you:
Why do we have TAKS?
I mean just look at our grades from Elementary.
Do you like school?
I know I do.
Do you like TAKS?
I know I don't.
What dose the TAKS mean?
Because, I don't get it.
Do you think you'll pas the TAKS?
I'm pretty sure I will.

For all you TAKS lovers:
What will you do when you get in to cloge?
I still don't know what I want to do yet so I'm not sure.

(If you want to anser thes quitons typ it up in one of my coments) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment